top of page
SC10 Wired Firmware
Follow the steps to update the firmware.
1. Open the firmware update file on your PC.
2. Press and hold "HOME" button, connect the wired controller to PC.
Important - Do not release the buttons while plugging in the cable.
3. Once connected, the LED lights up on the controller, then release the buttons.
4. Select "Wired" on the firmware update window.
5. Click "Update" on the firmware update window.
Note - While updating, please do not disconnect your controller.
6. Once updated successfully, you will see "PASS" on the window.
Note - During updating and once updated, the LED light remains the same.
bottom of page